HCD-II "DUAL" Under-Pulley cleaner - here: HCD-II(6x200/12x200) for belt width 1200 mm, design with tubular internal reinforcement
In the HCD II-Dual variant the system consists 2 by 180° image staggered rows with screwed identcal, elastomeric cleaner moduls.
The HCD II-Dual variant is particularly well suited for conveyor belts, which over a long period of continuous operation without any major downtime for maintenance, cleaning or maintenance operations must operate continuously.
In the contex of a short stoppage the belt cleaner can quickly and easily be rotated about ist support tube axis, whereby a time-consuming maintenance is eliminated. When fitted with reinforced hard metal cleaner lamellas enormos lifetme is achieved. This means, that in accordance with long maintenance intervalscan be interpreted.
The special properties of the HCD-II cleaner system at a glance:
- turning variation
- technical variants and customizable modules for various installation situations and belt widths
- no fold down in reverse mode
- load flexible, gentle belt cleaning
- compact, stable design
- easy to install and use
- pressure flexible adjusting unit
- no costly spare parts inventory
- System recommendation/adapted for:
- medium and strong material deposits/contamination
- higher belt speeds ≤ 5 m/s
- Installation in cramped situations