HCD-I Under-Pulley cleaner - here: HCD-I(6x200) for belt width 1200 mm, Version with U-profile pipe reinforcement
The HCD-I system is suitable due to its very compact design and assembly for a variety of conveyor belt system conditions, operating and contamination situations. Cupled with a very slim design, the HCD-I belt cleaner solve the poblem of self-contamination of the cleaning device or buildup on the cleaning device, in very wet and sticky feed materials much better.
The HCD -I variant is used essentially for the flexible and gentle belt cleaning of highly contaminated conveyor belts in extremely cramped installation situations.
- The special properties of the HCD-I cleaner system at a glance:
- technical variants and customizable modules for various installation situations and belt widths
- no fold down in reverse mode
- load flexible, gentle belt cleaning
- compact, stable design
- easy to install and use
- pressure flexible adjusting unit
- no costly spare parts inventory
- System recommendation/adapted for:
- medium and strong material deposits/contamination
- higher belt speeds ≤ 5 m/s
- Installation in cramped situations